- Minimum payment of 3 months in advance.
- Termination of contract is 3 calendar months.
- Boats to be licensed at all times with both number and name with British Waterways, and comprehensively insured.
- Boats to be kept in a well maintained condition, with serviceable mooring lines.
- No residential use allowed. No mooring to be sub-let or transferred
- The hiring of boats to third parties is prohibited
- Engines and generators are not to be run between 9pm and 8am
- No belongings to be stored on the pontoons or banks
- Animals to be kept under control, not left unattended or allowed to roam
- Each boat is allowed one car only on the premises when boats are occupied or cruising
- Vessels are moored entirely at their own risks
- Fishing in the marina is prohibited